Page

Finally...

Thursday, 16 August 2012

Finally, I have decided to get started on blogging. I have always wanted to start a blog back when I’m preggy but for whatever reasons I gave myself, the blog never get started.

Now, Little J is almost 18 months. He is easier to handle now, apart from the fact that he is showing early symptoms of his Terrible Twos. He is more predictable and we got our routine in order. This means that Mummy has more time to start on this blog!! 

This will be a place for me to pen down the memories of Jay’s growth, the precious time that we spend together as a family and the joy and laughter that we share.

I am not a very good writer or please pardon me for any mistakes.

On a last note, do enjoy your stay here. =)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...