Page

Surprise Surprise Surprise

Wednesday, 12 September 2012


This week my parents went overseas and so we are tasked to be full time Daddy and Mummy.

Daddy was assigned the task on Monday and Tuesday. Today is my turn.

Daddy told me that Jay could shake his head for 'No'. I couldn't believe it because Jay could only nod his head. Well, today I witnessed it. I am really surprised. This is the video that Daddy took yesterday. 

video

Jay surprised me with another treasured moment. I was sleeping beside him during nap time. Usually he will just fall asleep lying on the bed. But today he crawled over to me, climbed on top and slept on my chest. I tried to lay him on the bed but he cling on so tightly to me. He fell asleep lying on my chest just like how he always sleep when he was a small little baby. Looking at him sleeping so soundly, it really melts my heart. I love you, my little darling!!


We went out for groceries shopping in the afternoon. I asked him to bring his shoes over so that I could help him to wear. Instead of taking his usual pair of shoes, he took another pair. 
The brown shoes are what he wears normally but he took the blue shoes to me.
I put the blue shoes back and took the brown shoes over. Guess what the little one did? He took the brown pair, put it back and brought the blue ones to me!! Oh my goodness, my little prince has really grown up!! He now has his own thoughts, he wants to make his own choices!! 
I want to wear the blue shoes!
Oh ya.. Jay also said two words, 'Ball' and 'Star'. I also spotted his 6th little pearly. What a great day full of surprises.



2 comments:

  1. I have a VERY opinionated girl too. She will usually insist on this or that but then I am equally stubborn so depending on her request, I may or may not let her choose.. Haha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...