Page

Wordless Wed: Silence is...

Wednesday, 24 October 2012

Have you come across this saying: "Silence is golden... Unless you have a toddler. In that case silence is very suspicious."

Jay was playing by himself on a particular afternoon. He was talking to himself as he played. There was also occasional banging of the toys. 

I then decided to go for a quick shower.

When I stepped in the shower, I could still hear him playing. 

But suddenly, silence. All silence. I couldn't hear him talking. There was also no sound of the toys. I called out to him: "Jayden, what are you doing". 

Silence.

And more silence.

I was worried something might have happened. I quickly finished my bath and rush out. 

This is what he was doing. Happily and silently tearing up tissue paper.




* * * * * * * *
Linking up with:



13 comments:

  1. I know, the silence = up to some mischief or pooing in progress. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...silence means mischief in progress.

      Delete
  2. Oooh!! The fascination with tissues! Mine will pull everything out, and throw the lot up around him to see 'snow'! -_-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too! Laughing as he tear and throw the papers around. If I happened to catch him, he will tear faster and throw higher. Haha.

      Delete
  3. ROFL. I do agree that silence is golden till you get a toddler...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We always hope to have some peace when the kids are around but when the kids are really silence, we start to worry. How contradicting.

      Delete
  4. LOL, how classic! We had our fair share too - she painted her face with my make up. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha.. She must have looked very pretty with the make-up.

      Delete
  5. Lol! Silence is very suspicious, yes!!!

    On one such occasion when poppy was a toddler, I came out of the shower to a poppy with legs covered in stickers. Not just any stickers. All EYES!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol.. I can imagine how funny she looked.

      Delete
  6. So true so true! So how? Quiet cannot noisy also cannot, headache ah hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...