Page

Our 13th Anniversary

Monday, 1 April 2013

I woke up today realizing that it is 1 April. Not because it is April's Fool, but it is our Anniversary! How could I forget such an important date. It had been 13 years since we got together. How time flies. 

We kinda stop having any elaborate celebrations since we get married and when Little J came into our lives. But today I thought of getting something for him to show him some appreciation for what he has contributed to the family.

He loves watches. But it is too last minute to hunt for a suitable watch for him. And I worry about getting something he doesn't like. Maybe that will wait till we reach our 10 yrs wedding anniversary. 

Thinking of getting a wallet but he is particular about the material and brand. So, I can't possibly just buy any wallets for him.

He loves gaming too. But no way am I going to get something which will decrease the amount of time he spends with us.

After much thoughts, I have decided to get him a yummy chocolate cake. He loves chocolate.



We had a mini celebration!
He enjoys the cake too
Thank you for taking care of me and being there for me. Thank you for helping out with the household chores and taking care of Little J. And I'm sure you will continue to do your part as a Daddy to our second love too. I love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...