Page

A Fulfilling Week

Tuesday, 28 May 2013

It was the long weekend last week and I am proud to shout out that I had a very fulfilling week!

I managed to bake some muffins. Though it was not the best but it was able to satisfy my longing to bake.


I managed to make Konnyaku Jelly. It is definitely a great treat during this hot weather.


I managed to change a new look for my blog and also set up a Facebook page. Do hop over and 'Like' the page.


I also managed to attend an art class with other Mummies. It was great fun to learn how to draw and to interact with the rest. Blog post on this coming up.


Lastly, we also managed to pack and wash Baby J's clothing in preparation for his arrival.


What did you do over the long weekend? Hope you had as much fun as I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...