Page

Learning to Let Go

Wednesday, 1 May 2013

We were playing at the playground when Little J had a fall. Gasp! I felt my heart skipped a beat. Being a paranoid mum, I would have rushed over and have my hands all over him checking for any injuries and asking if he was alright, if he was hurt or feel pain. 

But no! I forced myself to stay on the bench and act aloft. 'It's ok darling! Stand up!' I shouted to him. He slowly stood up, swept his knees with his hands and continued running and playing happily. Panicky me was still trying to steal glances at his knees to see if he had scraped them. But the boy was enjoying himself so much as if the fall never happened.

I am learning to let go. My little baby boy is learning to be a big boy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...