Page

What's in My Bag

Tuesday, 7 May 2013

Linking up with Adeline from The Accidental Mom Blogger, here's a peek at what are the things I have in my bag.


1. A plastic bag
This has been in my bag ever since I am pregnant, for standby when I feel nauseous and needs to puke. 

2. Bills
Credit card bills, gynae check up bills and even the ultrascan of the little baby.

3. Umbrella

4. Medication & sour plums 
Sour plums is for me to eat when I feel nauseous. 

5. Wristlet
To contain the small barangs barangs - Charger, ear piece, ibanking token, tissues, keys, staff pass, etc.

6. Wallet

7. $50 which I surprisingly found at the bottom of my bag. Yeah, I am richer by $50.



**********
Linking up with:

The Accidental Mom Blogger


4 comments:

  1. wahhhh!! you found $50!!! This linky did you good! And got sng buay some more. :p Congrats on your arrival of your newborn soooooon!! :D Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Adeline. If not for this linky, I would not turn my bag over and found the $50. Sour plum helps to curb my nauseous, so must carry it around. Or else I might just puke while I'm outside.

      Delete
  2. I love the whole stash money in the bag and forget all about it idea. Lol, my mom once found $250 in a bag she did not use for half a year. So fun right!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow.. $250. She must have felt richer overnight.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...