Page

4 Weeks or Less to go

Friday, 7 June 2013

In 4 weeks or less, I will be a Mummy again.
In 4 weeks or less, Little J will be a big brother.
In 4 weeks or less, I will be holding a little baby in my arms again.
In 4 weeks or less, I will be smelling the sweet scent of baby again.
All the joy in 4 weeks or less.

I'm at week 34. Based on Little J's birth at 38 weeks, that means I'm only left with 4 weeks or less to go. Of course, I do hope that he will stay in longer but if he really wants to see the world sooner, I am more than welcome to see him too.


See that big bump? With a big bump in front of me, there are a number of things that I'm not able to do anymore.

1) I can't find my feet.
Because I can't find my feet, I have problem climbing down stairs. I'm afraid I will miss a step and trip.

2) I can't wash my feet, I can't cut my toenails
The big bump prevents me from bending down, so I can no longer touch my feet. Much less do anything to it.

3) I can't stand on one foot.
The big and heavy bump puts pressure on my pelvic area. I can't stand on one foot and this means I have to sit down to wear my pants.

4) I can't sit all the way in at my desk.

5) Difficulty getting up from everywhere. The bed, the sofa, the floor, the chair, etc.


**********
Linking up with:




1 comment:

  1. Haha I remember the I can't find my feet and can't cut my toenails just too well! Kinda miss it actually! Beautiful baby bump you have here, Jolin!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...