Page

Dear Baby J

Tuesday, 25 June 2013

Dear Baby J,

We have finally reached 37 weeks of gestation, meaning you are now a full term baby. The next few weeks will be a waiting game. I can feel that you are about to pop anytime.


I can't believe that 9 months went by in just a flash. It seems like yesterday that I found out that you are growing inside of me. Now, you are about to say 'hello' to the world. 


I'm going to miss the days you spent being part of me. How I can carry you around 24 hours a day, every single minute, every single second. I will also miss the way you move and dance inside of me, something that only I can feel. I love looking at the way you shape my tummy, sometimes pointed, sometimes skewed to one side and sometimes making waves. Not forgetting the little hiccups that makes my tummy goes 'thump thump thump'. Sometimes I thought I can even feel your heartbeat beating away. Being able to feel 2 heartbeats (or at least knowing it) is such a fascinating feeling.


Of course, not all pregnancies are smooth sailing. Along the way, we did meet some little problems. But thank you for being strong and always being there for me to give me the strength to carry on. Thank you for all the blessings for the past 9 months. After you are born, Mommy will also be right beside you, giving you all the love and support you need.


Though this is the second time being a Mommy again, I can't help but feel excited all over again. I can't wait to hold you in my arms, I can't wait to smell your baby scent and I can't wait to hear your cries (but not too much though). So baby, any time when you are ready... We will see you soon!




**********
Linking up with:



1 comment:

  1. Wishing you a safe and smooth delivery. V sweet letter to Baby J.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...