Page

Baby J - 2 Months

Thursday, 29 August 2013

I could not say more how tiring it is to take care of a newborn by myself. He loves Mommy's milk, so I have to work extra hard to produce more milk for him. He loves cuddles, so I have to carry him or else he will cry the house down. He loves people to talk to him, so I have to keep talking to him. Never mind what the content of the conversation is. He wakes up for night feeds, so in addition to pumping, I also have to feed him at night. Each night I could only manage a few hours of sleep. 

Those aside, how could I forget the wonderful moments. The way he looks into my eyes. The way he smiles. The way he coos back as I talk to him, as if he really understands. The way he swings and kicks his limps with excitement.

How fast! He's already 2 months young! Here's his report card.



A little update about me. Apart from looking tired, I am still not able to shake off the excess fats on me...Argh!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...