Page

WW : This Week in Photos #1

Wednesday, 18 September 2013

This week in photos:

1. Attended a Mid-Autumn Festival celebration at our neighborhood. Here's the little boy with his rabbit lantern.

2. My smiley baby. He was in a very good mood this morning. Can't stop smiling away and keep calling for me to play with him. 

3. The little boy having a haircut. This is his first haircut by someone else. Usually I'm the one cutting his hair. The final look didn't look really great. I could have cut it for him and save the $22 for something else.

4. Coffee, tea or me? Sorry, you can't choose me because I belongs to Daddy and Mummy.


**********
Linking up with


new button


1 comment:

  1. aww they are all so adorable :) Happy Mid-Autumn Festival to you and your family!

    Ai @ Sakura Haruka
    Join in: Wordless Wednesday Linky Party

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...