Page

My ABCs: A is for... Alike

Monday, 17 February 2014


Wearing the same clothes, looking alike. They look adorable, don't they? But this makes me feel guilty.

As with all second child, Small J is wearing a pass-me-down clothes from his korkor. My sis made this comparison and said "Poor Small J will be like me.. Wearing old clothes.." Upon seeing this message, I felt so guilty towards him. Mommy will make up to you in other ways.


**********

My ABCs is a weekly series. Each week I will feature a different letter and a moment that represents that letter. It can be something about yourself, something that you do, something you see, basically anything. Do you have an ABCs moment too? Grab the button and link up if you do.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...