Page

My ABCs: C is for... Cheeks

Monday, 3 March 2014

Small J has sprouted his first tooth at 8 months old! I was cleaning his mouth during bath time and felt the tooth. Then I was trying to capture this on camera and it was so difficult to get him to stay still. I spammed the camera and got this which best shows the precious tooth.


As I looked through the rest of the photos, there is one of his fat cheeks.


I love those cheeks. They are so pinchable. Here's more.



**********

My ABCs is a weekly series. Each week I will feature a different letter and a moment that represents that letter. It can be something about yourself, something that you do, something you see, basically anything. Do you have an ABCs moment too? Grab the button and link up if you do.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...