Page

My ABCs: O is for... Overtime

Monday, 23 June 2014

I don't have a habit of working overtime or bringing work home. To me, after work hours are to be spent with my family and they need me. 

Everyday after I have finished my work, I returned home to my second job - Mom to my kids and Wife to my hubby. I usually knock off from this job at about 11pm but sometimes I am required to work overtime.


This night is one of the nights that requires me to work overtime. I do not like doing overtime because this usually means that the kids are sick. Get well soon my dear boy!


**********
This is a series of post of what each letter of the alphabet stands for to me. Click on the button below to find out the other ABCs of my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...