Page

My ABCs: T is for... Thankful

Monday, 18 August 2014

Last week, Big J was confined at home because he was suspected of HFMD. I received a call from his childcare that he was having a fever and had red spots in his mouth. His teacher told me to pick him up and bring him to see a doctor. Thankfully, hubby volunteered to take off and send Big J to a doctor.

The doctor couldn't confirm if he was having HFMD and tell us to monitor at home to see if more spots appear. This means he couldn't go school and we need to take more leave. I have almost finished using up my leave and thankfully hubby said he could take leave and take care of Big J. In the end, we decided that we would share the load.

This also means that we need to separate the boys. I am so thankful of my Mum when she said to leave Small J at her place and she could help to look after him while we took care of Big J.

During Big J's fight with the virus, I kept working real hard to oil him. Lavender, lemon, thieves, purification, immupower, etc to help bring his temperature down and strengthen his immune system so his body can fight the war with the virus. We are so thankful that no new spots appeared and his fever was cleared within 2 days. On the third day, he was so much better and could start to eat some breads and noodles. Though, he still complained of pain in his mouth. By today, he was already all back to normal.

I am also thankful for being able to spend time with him. We talked a lot and played a lot and enjoyed each other's company.


**********
This is a series of post of what each letter of the alphabet stands for to me. Click on the button below to find out the other ABCs of my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...