Page

Slimming 101 - Duo-Advanced Body Define

Friday, 26 September 2014

I am back for my treatment at Slimming 101. For the second and third sessions, we are doing the Duo-Advanced Body Define treatment.

Before we start, the therapist had my measurements taken. My main concern is my tummy so we are going to concentrate on the tummy area.

The Duo-Advanced Body Define treatment is non-invasive and is a good alternative to liposuction. It helps to reduce localized fats and cellulite. It is very effective for tightening of loose skin, just what I need for my flabby tummy! In just one hour, we will be able to see immediate effect.

The machine that is going to do all the work

After the measurements were taken, I was asked to lie down on the bed. The therapist apply the Slimming and Firming herbal ion gel on my tummy area. As the name suggests, this gel helps in slimming and firming.


The therapist started working on my tummy. This helps to melt the fats and aids in firming. You will feel slight warmth from the probe and it is very comfortable! I almost fall asleep. The machine also emits beeping sounds which means that it detected fats and is working real hard to melt them.


After the treatment was done, my measurements were taken again. In both sessions, I lost 2cm and 1.8cm respectively! I could feel that my tummy really looks flatter and feels more firm. When I put on my clothes, I could feel that my clothes are slightly looser.

The therapist also reminded me to drink more water. Drinking more water helps to reduce water retention and allows the fats to be eliminated through detoxing. 


Read more about my other sessions:
Session 1 - Signature Meridian Therapy
Session 2 - Signature Meridian Therapy
Session 3 & 4 - Duo Advanced Body Define

Slimming 101
Address: Funan DigitaLife Mall, 109  North Bridge Road, Singapore 179097
Contact: 67373101
E-mail: info@slim101.com.sg
Website: http://www.slim101.com.sg/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sg.slimming101

**********

I was chosen as one of the bloggers for the Slimming 101 Slim 9 Challenge. If you like this post, please help to 'Like' the Slimming 101 Challenge Facebook page and scroll down to like my post. If I managed to win the challenge, I will win a Slimming 101 treatment worth $2,888. You could also get the chance to win for yourself a slimming voucher worth $188.

Disclaimer: This is part of a series of posts sponsored by Slimming 101. I was invited to try out the sessions of therapy as part of the Slimming 101 Slim 9 Challenge. No monetary compensation is involved. All opinions are 100% mine. Results may vary.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...