Page

December 2014 - Reflection and Forward

Wednesday, 31 December 2014

December 2014...

... the last month of the year
... time for reflection on the past year
... to look forward to a new year

I can't believe 2014 is almost over. It seems like we have just ushered in 2014 and now we are welcoming 2015.

The boys have grown so much over the year. Small J has lost his baby fats and has grown from a baby who can barely crawl to a toddler who is running all over the place. The thing that has not changed is his hair. It's been more than a year and yet it is still so sparse.  

Jan 2014 vs Dec 2014

Big J has lost his baby fats too. He has grown taller but not fatter. I do hope he will gain more fat. I have no idea where all the food he eats has gone to.

Jan 2014 vs Dec 2014

Because time passes so quickly, I always cherish the moments that we are together. Simple play like chasing, hugging, rolling or just lazing around are always fun and full of laughters. On this day, we propped up the playmat, throw a blanket over and it becomes their little house. The boys keep jumping and rolling in their house. They got a bit too rough and pushed over the playmat. No more house and so they started building a tunnel. 



We also went to Gallop Stable at Punggol for some pony riding. It costs $10 for a 5 minutes ride. Price is quite steep, if you ask me. But for the experience, I say it's totally worth it!  It was Big J's first time riding a pony and I must say that he did very well! He was not scared and thoroughly enjoyed the ride. If you want to go, do prepare mosquito patch and insect repellent. Almost all of us got bitten by the mosquitoes.




As we look forward to 2015, my wish is good health for the family. There are too many instances of us getting sick in 2014. I also hope to be more organised, both in our house and myself.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the supporters of this little blog of mine. Thanks for reading, thanks for sharing and thanks for commenting. If you are new here, here are some of the most popular and my favourite posts for this year. Do take some time to read them ok?

1. My Cooking Journey #1


Decided to blog down the simple meals I prepare for my family. I am not a very great cook but I try to cook as healthy as possible. These simple meals are easy to prepare and good for sharing with children. Do check out My Cooking Journey #2 too.

2. Fun For Free SG: Central Fire Station


This is part of the Fun For Free SG blog train, where a group of mummy bloggers introduced the fun and free places in Singapore to bring the kids to. We introduced the fire station. You can also check out the other 30 fun and free places if you click on the post. You can also read these other fun places that we went on weekends

3. Nights of a FTWM

Catch a glimpse of my after work hours. What do I do after I have knock off from my full-time job? Definitely not chill and relax.

4. My ABCs Series


This series is about what each letter of the alphabet stands for to me. Click on the button above to find out the other ABCs of my life. I'm still left with two more letters, 'Y' and 'Z' to the end of the series.

5. Love



Very often, we heard people saying that the love between a couple will change after having kids, usually in an unfavourable way. In this post, I talk about the hubby and how our love for each other has changed after we have kids. This is a very heartfelt post for me. I divulged a lot of secrets here. Please read ok?

That's all from me for this year. See you in 2015!

If you enjoy reading this post, I would be glad if you could follow me on Facebook or Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...