Page

Happy Birthday Dear!

Saturday, 27 December 2014

Hello Ah Dear! Today is your birthday!

I just want to say,

Thank you for being there for me
       ... During my most painful moments - the birth of both Js.
       ... During the most difficult period in my career
       ... During the most happy moments in our lives

Thank you for always helping out in the household.

Thank you for being a great Daddy to both Js, even though they might be so naughty at times.

Thank you for being the discipline master at home.

Thank you for still loving me even though I have aged and gained weight.

Next year might be a very challenging year for us, but I am sure we will pull through with you around and us sticking together as a family.

I Love You!

xoxo



Happy Birthday Dear


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...