Page

Feeling Momazing

Sunday, 8 March 2015

Do you remember...

... the first time your child rolls over and started crawling? I remember.

... the first time your child called out 'Ma Ma' or 'Ba Ba'? I remember.

... the first time your child took his/her first little step? I remember.

... the first time your child ran towards you and gave you a big big hug? I remember.

Each of these moments, I felt so elated. I am also grateful that both Js are growing well and achieving their milestones.

This is the feeling of Momazing!


#MOMAZING is that magical moment when your child surprises you with a milestone they achieve for the first time and you feel a powerful mix of emotions - pride at their flourishing development, and reassurance that you are doing a great job as a mum. - Scott's



Looking at how Small J has grown from a small little baby to a healthy toddler now, it is enough to make me feel #momazing everyday.


This is Small J on one of his recent morning walk. He can climb up and down the steps steadily, can run after birds, and can even jump up and down excitedly. He can also say 'bird', 'lee (leaves)', 'ball', 'cat', 'walk' as he points out to them. He is also generous with his 'hi' and 'bye', smiling cheerfully to everyone. I can't wait to see more of his milestones and to enjoy that momazing feeling again.

With the goodness of Vitamin A and Vitamin D that support kids' immune system, and Omega-3 (DHA) that supports brain health, one tablespoon of Scott’s Emulsion every day can help to create strong foundations of growth for your child so they keep on achieving those amazing leaps and you keep feeling #momazing.

I will leave you with this video from Scott's. It is quite touching and I brought tears to my eyes the first time I watched this.



Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Scott's. No monetary compensation was involved. All opinions are 100% mine. 

If you enjoy reading this post, I would be glad if you could follow me on Facebook or Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...