Page

Drypers Drynights - Giving Me Sweet Dreams

Friday, 10 April 2015

Hello! I'm here to take over Mommy's blog again. Today, I want to show you what I do after my dinner. 


I can't feed myself very well yet, so I always make a big mess with food sticking all over me. The best solution? A shower! I love taking showers because I can splash water (all over Mommy)... hehe.


We go into the bedroom and Mommy helps to change me into my pyjamas. I will usually do a little dance on my bed before Mommy shouts 'Come and wear your diaper.' 


I try to stay as still as possible when Mommy puts on the diaper for me. As soon as she's done, I'm off playing again. That few minutes before bedtime is very precious, ya know? 


Ok, I want to quickly say this before Mommy catches me for bed. 

The diaper that I'm wearing at night is Drypers Drynights. This is the latest range of products from Drypers, which is specially created for night use. It provides up to 12 hours of dry comfort ensuring that I can enjoy my sweet dreams from night to morning! Its absorption core is longer than the diapers I had been using previously, hence ensuring maximum absorbency throughout the night.


Yawns, I really need to sleep already. Good night and see you in the morning.


I checked Mommy's phone and noticed that she has taken photos of me sleeping. I am amazed by how much I can move around without myself knowing it. See my stunts! 


You know what? Despite me moving around so much, my pants are still dry. This wasn't the case before I started using Drynights. I would sometimes wake up to a wet pants because the diaper leaked! Yikes.. and it felt so uncomfortable that I had to wake up and announce to Mommy about it. Poor Mommy, she had to drag herself up to help me changed out of the diaper, wet pants and the bed sheet too.

Drynights comes with leak guards that gently hug around my legs to prevent leakages from the sides. The longer absorption core means there is a larger surface area to provide more protection against leakages from both the back and the front. Now, I can turn whichever way I like and don't have to worry about leakages. Both Mommy and I can enjoy our sweet dreams and sleep through to the morning.


Good morning! I am up and awake to go to my grandma's place. It has been about 11 hours since I last put on my Drynights but I still don't feel uncomfortable. Previously, my diaper would be so full that it can burst anytime. Mommy would have no choice but to change a new diaper for me or else I won't sit in my stroller as it was so uncomfortable.

The super absorbency of Drynights is able to absorb more urine and helps to keep me dry and comfortable. Mommy can save 5 minutes of her time for not having to change a new diaper for me. She is so happy because that means one task off her hectic morning routine. Grandma will change me out of this during shower time at her place later.

This is how the packaging of Drynights looks like. You can get it at all major super and hypermarkets such as Fairprice, Sheng Siong and Giant. See the stars and moon graphic on the diaper? So cute right?


Tempted to try this out? You can request for samples at Drypers Singapore Facebook Page. For more information, check out Drypers Singapore Website.

Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Drypers Singapore. No monetary compensation was involved. All opinions, texts and photos are mine.  

If you enjoy reading this post, I would be glad if you could follow me on Facebook or Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...