Page

For Beloved One, Red Wine Antioxidant Night Jelly

Monday, 20 April 2015

[Product Review]

I'm taking some time-off from my parenting duty to share this beauty product review with you. Mother's Day is coming soon and it is time to do some pampering for myself.

I'm so glad when I get a bottle of For Beloved One Red Wine Antioxidant Night Jelly for this review. I have once gotten a small bottle for sample and I really love it! Just one use and I am able to feel the difference the next day.


I have to admit that I do not take very good care of my skin. Since young, I do not have much problems with my skin - no pimples, no wrinkles, no acne. Everything was good, until I got pregnant. Due to hormonal changes, my skin became dull, dry and with uneven skin tone. Blemishes appeared like they are free. I was really upset about this, and still am now.

With motherhood, I do not have much time to do much skin care. Most of the time, I will remove my make-up with a make-up remover, rinse off and that's it. It's only on some days that I remember to pat on some toner and moisturiser before I sleep. No wonder, my skin condition is getting worse.

So what are the benefits of For Beloved One Red Wine Antioxidant Night Jelly? How does this help my skin problems of dry skin, uneven skin tone and dullness?

Red Wine Polyphenols - Powerful antioxidant, smooths wrinkles, restores skin suppleness and elasticity.

Prodizia - Accelerates metabolism, firms and moisturises skin. 

Vitis vinifera(Grape) Seed Extract - Maintains skin’s firmness and elasticity, strengthens skin’s immunity, brightens and even skin tone. 

Lactobacillus Ferment - Inhibits the formation of deep black pigment while promoting the formation of yellow-orange pigment, thus achieving brighter, more even skin tone.

Phytessence Kudzu - Protects and prevents the weakening of collagen and elastin, maintains cell activity to keep skin looking youthful.

Chronodyn - Defends skin against environmental irritants, strengthens cell’s natural repair ability and helps fight against signs of fatigue and firms skin.


The night jelly has a gel-like texture. It has a faint red wine scent and I love this. It sort of helps me to relax while smelling it during application.


It comes with a spatula so that your fingers will not come in contact with the jelly in the bottle and thus contaminating the remaining jelly.


After my normal skin care routine, ie toner and moisturiser, I will apply the night jelly and massage it into my skin. The gel is quickly absorbed into the skin and doesn't leave any sticky feeling. I will usually do a fast scrolling on my Facebook while waiting for it to be fully absorbed into the skin. Then I will sleep and let the night jelly works its magic through the night. 

In the morning, I feel that my skin is indeed brighter and feels more moisturised. There seems to be a light glow on the face too.

For Beloved One Red Wine Antioxidant Night Jelly is retailing at $78 for a 50ml bottle, exclusively at Sephora

Disclaimer: I received a bottle of For Beloved One Red Wine Antioxidant Night Jelly for the purpose of this review. No monetary compensation was involved. All opinions, texts and photos are mine.  

If you enjoy reading this post, I would be glad if you could follow me on Facebook or Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...