Page

My Cooking Journey #16: Spinach with Abalone Mushroom

Friday, 17 April 2015

My mother-in-law has given me a big abalone mushroom. She told me that this is very nice and very simple to eat. Just slice and boil it and you will have a very nice dish. No money for abalone? Abalone mushroom does the trick!


Spinach with Abalone Mushroom

Abalone Mushroom
Spinach
Sesame sauce

1. Bring a pot of water to boil.
2. Add some oil into the boiling water.
3. Blanch the Spinach and Abalone Mushroom in the boiling water till cooked.
4. Drain off the water and place onto plate.
5. Drizzle Sesame sauce and serve.

This is a picture of the abalone mushroom, which I found from the web:

Source: TasteHongKong.com

For more recipes, follow me on My Cooking Journey.


If you enjoy reading this post, I would be glad if you could follow me on Facebook or Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...