Page

My Cooking Journey: Spare Ribs with Black Beans

Monday, 25 May 2015

Spare Ribs with Black Beans is one of the common dimsum dish. I tried making this at home and I think it should be a success because both hubby and I think the taste is great!

This is another easy dish on my list. I love steamed dishes because that means less things to clean up too.


Spare Ribs with Black Beans
250g Spare Ribs
1 tbsp Black Bean, crushed slightly with a fork
Ginger, strips (amount to your preference)
Garlic, minced (amount to your preference)
1 tsp Oyster Sauce
1 tsp Sesame Oil
1 tsp Sugar
1 red Chilli, cut (Optional)

1. Heat wok with oil. Put in black bean, ginger and garlic and stir fry till fragrant. Set aside.
2. In steaming plate, put in the Spare ribs, oyster sauce, sesame oil, sugar, chilli and the fried black beans from step 1. Mix everything together.
3. Heat up steamer. When the water has boiled, put in the spare ribs and steam for 20 mins on medium. Serve.

For more recipes, follow me on My Cooking Journey.


If you enjoy reading this post, I would be glad if you could follow me on Facebook or Instagram. You could also subscribe to my newsletter (on the left hand column) and be updated of my latest post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...