Page

Feeling #Momazing Again!

Monday, 29 June 2015

It is Small J's birthday this month. He is turning 2! As I look back on his past two years of growth, I am feeling all emotional again. I wrote about my #Momazing moments of his many firsts, which I still remember till now. 

#MOMAZING is that magical moment when your child surprises you with a milestone they achieve for the first time and you feel a powerful mix of emotions - pride at their flourishing development, and reassurance that you are doing a great job as a mum. - Scott's

Recently, I was very honoured to be interviewed by Scott's to share about my motherhood journey, in particular, the #Momazing moments. The joys, the woes, the challenges and of course the rewards. 


The biggest joy to me is when the boys call out to me, 'Mummy! Mummy!'. This can be when they discover something interesting and want to share it with me. Or when they get hurt. Or even when they are just calling for fun. 

The challenges would be when they are not on their best behaviour or trying to test our limits. In such circumstances, we will have no choice but to stand firm. No matter how tiring the day can be, at the end of the day, we always end up with hugs and kisses for each other.


You can read my interview here and the #Momazing stories of other mom bloggers here. (Please prepare some tissue as some of the stories can be quite touching.)

Every Mom has a different story to share, but all have a common feeling. The feeling of #Momazing! 

Share your #Momazing Moments and win great prizes!


From now till 31 July 2015, upload a video or photo with a short caption describing your #Momazing moments and you could be the lucky winner of these prizes. The contest site is https://apps.facebook.com/moms-of-singapore/

If you enjoy reading this post, I would be glad if you could follow me on Facebook or Instagram. You could also subscribe to my newsletter (on the left hand column) and be updated of my latest post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...