Page

Busy Bag Exchange 2 - Preschooler

Friday, 24 July 2015

Following the Busy Bag Exchange for Toddlers, here's the exchange for the preschoolers.

I made an Alphabet and Name Tracing activity. The alphabet tracing activity is from Confession of a Homeschooler

The name tracing activity was self-created by myself and customised to all the mummies in the group. I made it to be double-sided - one side is the bubble letters and the other side is dot letters. These are laminated so the child can trace their names using a whiteboard marker and erase it off later. 


Here are what I have received from the other 11 mummies.

Counting and pattering game by Mummy F

Build a muffin by Mummy C. Inspiration from here.

My pattern book by Mummy D

Build a book by Mummy LX. Inspiration from here.

Sequencing game by Mummy S. Inspiration from here.

Traffic light toss game by Mummy L. Inspiration from here.

Measure it by Mummy J. Inspiration from here.

Pizza parlour by Mummy C. Inspiration from here.

Counting caterpillar from Mummy S. Inspiration from here.

Tracing mazes from Mummy ML. Inspiration from here.

Arts masterpiece matching by Mummy J.

If you are keen to form your own busy bag exchange, don't forget to check out the busy bag exchange tips. You can also read more about the busy bag exchange that we had.

Busy Bag Exchange 1 (free printable)
Busy Bag Exchange 2 - Toddler (free printable)
Busy Bag Exchange 2 - Preschooler
Busy Bag Exchange 3
Busy Bag Exchange Tips
Pin the Bunny Tail (free printable)

If you enjoy reading this post, I would be glad if you could follow me on Facebook or Instagram. You could also subscribe to my newsletter (on the left hand column) and be updated of my latest post.


17 comments:

  1. How I wish I could find a group of like-minded mummies to do busy bag exchange when my children were younger! This is so meaningful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad I managed to find such a group and did something for me little ones.

      Delete
  2. All these ideas are just amazing... So professionally done. I can't do such things, even though I claim to be a stay home mum who is supposed to be staying at home with the kids and educating them. Wahaha.... Only know how to go out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bumble Bee Mum, stay home mum doesn't means must stay home to educate the kids. Bringing them out to explore is a great way to learn too. I love all you going out posts!

      Delete
  3. If I were a kid and I received these bags, I'll be delighted and will totally forget about my iPad. This is the first time I heard the "Busy Bag Exchange for Toddlers" and I'm so impressed with the dynamism and creativity of all the mommies who participated. Congratulations :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. My boy was also very happy to receive these bags. He really loves them.

      Delete
  4. I also want to join a busy bag exchange! Recently started creating these activities for my girls too, I think I enjoy cutting the pieces more than they are enjoying the activity though. LOL. Perhaps we can try start one in the SBP or Getgo group. Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great that you are creating some activities for your girls. I'm now rushing deadline for the next exchange so won't be joining a new group soon. Everyday is cutting and laminating.

      Delete
  5. Oh my! These are so nicely made and unique. Now I feel my kids are growing too fast and we are missing out a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phoebe, different stages of growing up has different fun. I'm sure you are enjoying the current status with them!

      Delete
  6. I love all these busy bag activities... and should really try to do this for my boy... but he has no patience for these. Thanks for the ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shermeen. Can start slowly. My boys also don't have patience for all of these activities. Some they really like and can play a long time. Some they no interest and just touch and go.

      Delete
  7. I've never heard of a busy bag exchange! It's so interesting!! but I can't imagine what I can put in my bag though! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jiahui, you can put anything inside!

      Delete
  8. This is so cool... Busy bag.. The instructions is v clear. Prob do it when my boy is slightly older

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the fun ideas! I've only made small things for my own kids and the idea of getting together with like minded mums never quite kicked off! Oops!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...